1 of 3298 >
1. When you’re alone and ache to reach for the memory of my soul remember that even though I’m away from you, I’m reaching for your memory, too.
2. Even after the sharp arguments when our mouths taste like ash and blood, I still want to hear your voice and for your lips to wash away the anger.
3. Sometimes we’re gonna get too comfortable and feel like we can say hateful things just because we know the other won’t leave. But please remember that I take everything you say and hold it in my heart only to replay it when I’m away from you.
4. I was told that you were going to be bad for me, crack my bones and beat me with them. When in reality you have built me up and mended my broken bones together with your words and kind hands.
5. Learn to realize that when you’re in love with someone it over rides every emotion and will keep you coming back. Thank God you kept coming back.
6. They say not to put your happiness into a person, but when I put my happiness into you, you kept it safe and multiplied the emotion.
7. I love you and I always will.”
“You were the hardest lesson I ever had to learn.”
My Ten Word Story (via soulsscrawl)
“Before I met him, I would dance in the shower. When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him. After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry. When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies or tears. Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life, you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again and wonder why you ever stopped.”
“When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.”
Diane Von Furstenberg (via thatkindofwoman)
is there an all too well/white horse/dear john ECT of 1989?
OKAY. I AM GOING TO TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS. WITHOUT. GIVING ANYTHING AWAY LYRICALLY/MUSICALLY.
About track 5………………..there is no….”track 5” on this album. WAIT. DON’T CRY YET.
When she was explaining the very last song on the album, she brought up how she learned about the whole track 5 phenomena on tumblr; how she puts the saddest songs as track 5. She never did that on purpose which kind of surprised me tbh I thought that was like a legit thing that she did but…..NOPE lol. Anyway, she described the last song to be the “track 5” of the album. So. There’s that.